Each jar features a popular travel destination and breakfast recipe
July 19, 2022
Nutella® is introducing collectable “Breakfast Across America” jars to give consumers a taste of signature breakfasts enjoyed in different regions throughout the country. The collection features 16 landmark locations such as Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley, Niagara Falls, along with corresponding breakfast recipes to transport consumers with each bite. The limited-edition line is currently available for purchase nationwide in 13oz and 26.5oz jars, with SRPs of $4.29 and $7.99, respectively.
“Nutella is all about breakfast and we hope these regional recipes inspire families to create new special breakfast memories this summer,” shares Endri Shtylla, Marketing Director, Nutella® at Ferrero U.S.A. “Whether you want to make a Beignet inspired by New Orleans or Blueberry Pancakes from Portland, “Breakfast Across America” has something for everyone to enjoy.”
The 16 locations and breakfasts represented by the jars include:
1. Kenai Fjords, AK: Lingonberry Muffins + Nutella
2. San Francisco, CA: Sourdough Toast + Nutella
3. Portland, ME: Blueberry Pancakes + Nutella
4. New Orleans, LA: Beignets + Nutella
5. Mackinac Island, MI: Pannakakku Pancakes + Nutella
6. Miami Beach, FL: Breakfast Tostada + Nutella
7. Kauai, HI: Hawaiian Sweet Bread + Nutella
8. Pikes Peak, CO: Breakfast Burrito + Nutella
9. New York City, NY: Bagels + Nutella
10. Napa Valley, CA: Acai Bowl + Nutella
11. Glacier Park, MT: Fry Bread + Nutella
12. Chicago, IL: Breakfast Pizza + Nutella
13. Lake Tahoe, NV: Sheepherder Bread + Nutella
14. Crater Lake, OR: Dutch Baby Pancakes + Nutella
15. Santa Fe, NM: Empanadas + Nutella
16. Niagara Falls, NY: English Muffins + Nutella
To learn more about the “Breakfast Across America” jars and for recipes, visit Nutella.com.
Follow @FerreroNACorp on Twitter and @FerreroNACorp on Instagram. For all media inquiries, please email: email@example.com.